Because quality control is a number one commitment at D & L Industrial Services, Inc., we employ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and meticulous quality control programs, designed to ensure the highest level of service to our customers with no forgotten steps.
In fact, D & L Industrial Services, Inc. is known throughout the industry for these exemplary standards, which help us to exceed customer expectations on each and every job. We believe so strongly in SOPs that a proportion of our managers' annual incentives are based on compliance with them.
Following is an overview on our standards and procedures, to help you understand how we work with you.
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
D & L Industrial Services, lnc.'s standard operating procedures are a set of guidelines that ensure consistent quality on every job ... every time. They may be likened to "rules of the road" that every D & L Industrial Services, Inc. staff member must follow, on every project. All of these procedures are grounded in solutions-based management to help deliver the best possible service.
D & L Industrial Services, lnc.'s SOPs include:
Customer Service Tools
- Site examinations
- Develop site-specific procedures manual
- Job startup sheets
- Work schedules
- Customer communications guidelines
- Quality measurement systems
- Safety procedures
- Automated labor tracking
- Equipment & tool maintenance checklist
are an important part of our SOPs, since we believe that ongoing communication with you is critical. These tools include customer web portals, communications logs for each school location, cleaning notification cards, and more.
are the backbone of many of our standard operating procedures. We employ a computerized scheduling, time keeping and costing system that monitors all schedules, tasks, personnel allocations, and time and materials.
Automated Labor Tracking Systems
ensure that personnel are on the job and alerts managers of any absences, so replacements can be assigned.
Quality Assurance Systems
include audits, customer surveys, and management reviews which help us measure perceived versus actual results so we can continually improve our performance.
bring together customers from similar environments, to share knowledge and ideas on common facility support topics.
With these standard procedures, we're able to truly act in your best interest on every job. At the same time, our standards help us to continually increase our productivity and pass along the savings to you!
D & L Industrial Services, Inc. knows that you expect only the highest quality, and we deliver it.
We strive at all times to deliver high quality while continuing to measure our effectiveness, improve our services accordingly, and make our customers happy, which is a main ingredient of SOP.
We utilize a variety of quality assurance procedures and programs. Depending on the project, these procedures and programs include:
- Formal Quality Inspections - including graded periodic audits by our Field Operations Managers and Vice President of Client Development
- Hot Spot Inspection - daily reviews of critical areas
- Customer/Key Contact Surveys - giving you and your staff employees the opportunity to rate our performance
- Status Reports - real and perceived quality is evaluated in accordance with standard operating and facility-specific procedures, resulting in green/yellow/red status with corresponding action items
- Team Scheduling - a work order system that schedules all contracted non-daily tasks, assures completion and provides documentation
- Standardized Work Area Organization - all equipment is categorized and labeled, and all signage and barricades are properly displayed to promote efficiency and safety in every work area
We assign a manager to each school. This manager assesses your goals, evaluates the services provided, obtains your input, and addresses any concerns you may have.
We also use a self-auditing system to determine your satisfaction level, and a verification system to ensure that all procedures are being followed.
It is all in support of our dedication to quality ... assuring your satisfaction every step of the way.